1. We accept OCs and FC requests. In the “Application” section, there is an area for OC applications. You can also request an FC in our ask. We reserve characters for 24 hours. (Sorry, but reservations will not be taken from anons, because any other anon could come along and claim the character.)
2. No OOC drama! Know how to distinguish the difference between IC and OOC. If you have an issue with someone, let us know, don’t take it to the dash.
3. Be active. We have a 5 day inactivity policy. Your FC will be reopened if you are inactive for more than 5 days without informing us.
4. When you reblog conversations, reblog as text. It’s not very hard, and it makes things much easier. If you don’t know how to do this, we can help you out.
5. Have proper grammar and spelling. We’re not asking you to write a novel or make no spelling errors ever, but please do try to capitalize and use full words.
6. This RP will have mature content. There will be sex, violence, murder, drugs, the whole nine yards. Please keep smut under a read more, but everything else is fair game for the public eye.
7. No god-modding.
8. Keep your ask on. Once you send us your link, turn on your ask, and try to keep anonymous on if you can.
9. Have fun! Sure, there is a lengthy list of rules, but they shouldn’t be too difficult to follow. Interact with others, and try not to leave anyone out.
10. Don’t forget to para! We have first-person posts and conversations, but we like to have third-person paras going on every now and then.